Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City pre-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were beaten at home V Cologne this weekend. They aren't anything special

Rest a few and we should still have enough to beat them as 3 points V Burnley is essential with Chelsea and Arsenal coming up

Not going to do a score prediction, but i think we'll win this one.
Looking forward to this. Love mid-week footie, breaks up my working week.

No doubt Pep will go full strength and whilst not being a walk in the park I think we should be able to get a draw.

They are nothing special think they are 13th in the Bundesliga.

As others have said I think we should have one eye on the Burnley game which is going to be a difficult game. We can not afford to drop anymore points in the League when you look at the December fixtures we have

Before the first game we all expected a very tough match but then thrashed them. I think it's unlikely they'll be that bad again, but if Gundogan plays then I think we'll still beat them.

Champions League opposition watch: Gladbach were beaten 2-1 at home by Köln this weekend and are now six Bundesliga games without a win.

a win guarantees qualification doesn't it?

if so lets go all out for it (I'm sure we will anyway) and then we could play a more weakened team at home vs celtic

-----------------Bravo

Sagna-----Kompany---Stones------ Clichy

---------------ferna--------- Ilky

Sterling----- silva---- KDB----------- Nolito

--------------------Kun

Subs: Kolorov, Sane, NAvas Fernando Willy and Nacho

However after the Kompany injury I don't think he will be risked so Im guessing we will put Ottomendi in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.