Botany Bay - Chorley

Blue2112

Went out for the afternoon with Mrs 2112 yesterday and called in to Botany Bay over in Chorley. Loads of City memorabilia in there, signed shirts, framed photos etc some really nice stuff and not too expensive. Found a nice collection of vinyl which is something of an achilles heel for me and ended up buying some Fairport Convention, Free, Back Street Crawler and Terry Reid. Probably end up going back for more.

Drove over to Rivington Pike for a nice walk in some beautiful countryside - all on our own doorstep - and then fell into a cracking traditional countryside pub 'The Yew Tree' for and early evening meal. Food was superb and would recommend if anyones over that way to call in.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.yewtreeinnchorley.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.yewtreeinnchorley.com</a>

Youtree, food is excellent
I wouldnt go into Botany Bay as it pisses me right off that they charge you to get in, same over at Bygone Times. I think they have dropped the charge to get in now.

I wouldnt go into Botany Bay as it pisses me right off that they charge you to get in, same over at Bygone Times. I think they have dropped the charge to get in now.

+1

Paid a fortune to go in few years ago then bought a coffee table for £200 proper eye sore. Mrs loves it but I think its crap. Wish I'd never set sight on the place<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 pm --<br /><br />Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:04 pm

+1

Paid a fortune to go in few years ago then bought a coffee table for £200 proper eye sore. Mrs loves it but I think its crap. Wish I'd never set sight on the place

A lad I know went to a stag do near Botany Bay, apparently if you get on a boat down there and go far enough out the laws regarding strippers and brass are no longer applied. Basically these 2 birds did a lesbian show and then the stag and a few other lads went through them. Plus there was a bar and everything.

stonerblue said:
What's 'botany bay', a shop or summat?

Why do they charge to get in?

It's a big mill which has been turned into a shopping outlet on the side of the M61 in Chorley. It's ok nothing special but they had a fair bit of City memorabilia on sale, some nice stuff for sure.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
A lad I know went to a stag do near Botany Bay, apparently if you get on a boat down there and go far enough out the laws regarding strippers and brass are no longer applied. Basically these 2 birds did a lesbian show and then the stag and a few other lads went through them. Plus there was a bar and everything.

Tis true,been on that boat on a party some time ago

meeesh said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:

Tis true,been on that boat on a party some time ago

How did your lesbian show go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.