Boundaries between co-workers

I knew a bloke years ago who would drop something else on a female co workers shoulders. Mind you if was hung like him I would never put it away!
Its funny how times have changed. I am sure a quiet word with her in the morning and all will be fine mate.

You shouldn't touch someone you don't really know,it's a minefield these days with sexual discrimination in the workplace,say nothing but don't do it again

It doesn't seem like much, but I genuinely walked away thinking it was a bit inappropriate.
Depends on her really. Depends on her opinion of you. At work there are a few guys even ones much older than me who I can have a laugh and a frolic with and I know genuinely that it's nothing more than banter, then there are some guys who if they did the same I'd feel uncomfortable and question their motive.

So it all depends on your creep level.

Depends on what boundries you have with her as a co worker or person in general.

I work with mainly women, some I have known for years and are considered friends will hug me at times, some who are longtime co workers who will are comfortable with contact and some who prefer you out of thier personal space.

If you just normally let on, she may think you overstepped the mark sure you will find out if she's uncomfortable/annoyed.

Yes I have that type of relationship with others around the office. I only I felt like I overstepped the boundaries because I don't know her that well and we don't joke and laugh much with each other.

You shouldn't touch someone you don't really know,it's a minefield these days with sexual discrimination in the workplace,say nothing but don't do it again

Yeah I don't know why did it today. I regretted it as soon as I was out of the building. She didn't react negatively, but that means nothing as she could felt uncomfortable without reacting immediately.

Yes I have that type of relationship with others around the office. I only I felt like I overstepped the boundaries because I don't know her that well and we don't joke and laugh much with each other.

Just see how she is tomorrow and make her know you were just being civil and not pervy, sure if she has known you a while she will understand you meant no harm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.