Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially those soft Southern, clogging cherries who apparently were let away with quite a lot by the ref!!
Especially the biased, know nowt, fools in the media.
Especially the Specsavers needing, allegedly corrupt or maybe just incompetent , blundering, inadequate, useless officials who still try to grind us down because they don’t know who we are!! Stupid clods. Gee Willickers, you Dill weeds…WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

I hope they didn’t hurt Mr Stones? :-)

I don't care a jot about the performance even if we did have to take some pain in that 2nd half. We shown fight and the willingness to keep going and we took all the points home. Bournemouth played very well and was hard to beat at their ground,

We just did enough tonight, But we will keep fighting and give it our all and if we keep winning then maybe things will start to become better and the performance will start to come
Bang on. At this point, it's all about results. Performances, while a nice addition, are secondary.

That being said, a "blow them out of the water" type display next weekend would be very nice.

No way Ray, we murdered Forest and should have won easily. Today we were all over the place 2nd half
I agree, Bournemouth were far more competitive than forest. I don't think it would be wrong to say that they were the better team in the second half.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially those soft Southern, clogging cherries who apparently were let away with quite a lot by the ref!!
Especially the biased, know nowt, fools in the media.
Especially the Specsavers needing, allegedly corrupt or maybe just incompetent , blundering, inadequate, useless officials who still try to grind us down because they don’t know who we are!! Stupid clods. Gee Willickers, you Dill weeds…WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

I hope they didn’t hurt Mr Stones? :-)
World class today was Johnny boy

As bad as it gets 2nd half , couldnt keep the ball , lost nearly all 2nd balls , not one forward player showed up , dont kid yourselves by saying all that matters is three points ,performances like today will not take us to our 4th title.
Bournemouth deserved a point they over ran our midfield in the 2nd half of the game , take the win but we need to improve massively because we will face a team who can finish crosses and chances luckily Bournemouth are mid table fodder and their final ball was as bad as ours.
We are not anywhere near the team from last year ,losing Gundo has cut deep we are mssing his nous and goals , if it wasnt for Foden raising his game this season we wouldnt be in the top four.
Quite shocking that 2nd half and the Dippers and Goons will be rubbing their hands.

Bournemouth got what they deserved: nothing. As well as they did, City were better and actually scored. Bournemouth were not unlucky not to score and City were not lucky to score.

We’ve got to Anfield and Spurs stadium playing some of the best football this country has seen and still lost.

Tonights performance will have no baring on these games.

Hard game which we expected. We made it hard work but keep chin up we got there in end. Hopefully get jack back as he helps us control games so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.