Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

No way Ray, we murdered Forest and should have won easily. Today we were all over the place 2nd half
Bournemouth had 13 attempts today and 9 of them were second half. Few misplaced crosses too. We lost control of the game. Rodri must be knackered now though. We can’t play him at Luton.

Nonsense. Moaning when the opposition park the bus, moaning when they have a go and theres loads of space. Just a poor performance nothing to do with game raising.
It’s my opinion am I not allowed one on a forum ? It’s not nonsense it’s my opinion ffs

Good win today and a clean sheet . Look a lot better without Walker on the pitch but we need to start taking our chances as harder teams are coming up and we will need ti be on our game

I think Solanke would be a decent signing for us after seeing him today. Never gets knocked off the ball and a really good focal point.

Too many looking out of sorts at the moment. Thank fuck for Foden and Stones.

Wide open so their left yet Pep couldn’t see we needed Walker on.

Its been a bit it of a slog watching us play this season.

Grinding out a good run of form but we haven’t half lost a lot of our pace and dynamism over the last couple of years.

Next few fixtures will be pretty telling to see which way the season might be heading.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially those soft Southern, clogging cherries who apparently were let away with quite a lot by the ref!!
Especially the biased, know nowt, fools in the media.
Especially the Specsavers needing, allegedly corrupt or maybe just incompetent , blundering, inadequate, useless officials who still try to grind us down because they don’t know who we are!! Stupid clods. Gee Willickers, you Dill weeds…WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

I hope they didn’t hurt Mr Stones? :-)
I think we need to send John boy round to your house for a post match massage, EB; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.