Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

So, I take it that everyone's seen our schedule right?

Today's game completes a run of Sat-Tues-Sat-Tues-Sat since the Everton game on 10th Feb. 5 games in 14 days.

We're now into another ridiculous schedule of Tues-Sun-Weds-Sun culminating in the Dipper game on 10th March. 4 games in 13 days, in 3 competitions.

8 wins and a draw in 30 days.

I salute every single one of our players for even being in the hunt. We finished last season 2 weeks later than our competitors and landed a fucking treble.

Fuck me, tough audience.

Today's game completes a run of Sat-Tues-Sat-Tues-Sat since the Everton game on 10th Feb. 5 games in 14 days.

We're now into another ridiculous schedule of Tues-Sun-Weds-Sun culminating in the Dipper game on 10th March. 4 games in 13 days, in 3 competitions.

I salute every single one of our players for even being in the hunt. We finished last season 2 weeks later than our competitors and landed a fucking treble.

Fuck me, tough audience.
much the same schedule for the rest of the top 4 isn't it?

Good first half but we just don't put away enough of our chances. Both Nunes and Bernardo spurned chances to shoot and elected to pass, something which appeared the more difficult option. The second half we lost all manner of control and it just looked like a dog fight. KDB could have made the last few minutes a little bit more bearable had he taken his chance at the end, he seemed to take an age to shoot.
We are just making hard work of everything at the moment and it is taking an awful lot of effort to get over the line. It is going to be a tough March.

Fuck me, tough audience.
I love you.
Great Post.

You’ve obviously been a fan a long time - how is winning crap? Kovatic was superb today and when him and Nunez went off we lost total control. I agree Bernie was off it today. It should have been him who was hooked
A few years yeah

But i never compare the performances of these days to long ago. That would be silly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.