Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

3 goals in the last 3 games. So unlike us and Haaland has played in each one - once it clicks, we’ll come right into arse-kicking gear at the perfect time.

As long as we’re winning while we’re not particularly dominant/finishing chances then we’re laughing.

Oddly enough, the rags game next weekend will have all the attackers on peak concentration - the perfect time to put themselves into an attacking rhythm again? I hope so.

we were just getting the hang of dealing with low block smash and grab, then this lot threw the kitchen sink at us. :),it's tough at the top, pretty shit for the arse/scouse fans though lol

3 below par performances in a row from Bernardo.
Poor game from Akanji. Walker/Akanji all day.
Nunes isn't the one.
In the 86th minute Bernardo intentionally fouled a Bournemouth player and took his yellow. He knew a dangerous counter attack was brewing and it may be one of the last opportunities for them to score. A savvy veteran move by him.

Looks like a lot of posters on here have been watching too much SLY Spirts puke , listening to Talkshite or reading the Torygraph and other red top supporting drivel. Get a grip and stop taking their negative City stuff in. City are second, one point behind the dippers, currently one above arse and we've got to play both of the fuckers. In the last 16 AGAIN in the FA Cup. Just enjoy what we've got where we are and laugh at the others who wish they'd got what we have.

I hope so. We do look a bit leggy I think and maybe last season has taken its toll a bit. Those two are winning games easily at the moment but least we are thereabouts which is all we can ask for.
Because we've played more games than any other side this season - and picked up two more trophies along the way - it's understandable that we need to rotate and some of our players look leggy. If I was in the shoes of Liverpool and Arsenal fans I'd be seeing us as the nightmare that won't go away - full in the knowledge that this is our points total playing well below capacity. No-one can predict the results of our remaining big games but I'm very confident that we'll be the best side on the pitch, most possession (including in the last third), and most shots on and off target.

Not the prettiest win. But we actually defended well as a unit and kept concentration for the whole 90 minutes for once. Akanji & Ake were excellent. Foden man of the match again. Constant threat and scored the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.