Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

Dave played well today
We haven't got this far in the FA Cup to throw it now
Dave played well???

Nah not a chance, I love him more than my Mrs but he has been bang average especially 2019.

Hopefully he can pull the strings in the last few weeks because him & Kev have been 6 out of 10

Dave played well today
We haven't got this far in the FA Cup to throw it now

I agree but if we’re still without Fern, Laporte, Mendy, Stones, and Kev by the time we play in the FA cup something has to give and although I’d love to win the FA cup I don’t want it at the expense of the other 2 competitions. Let’s hope we don’t have to face that dilemma.

Dave played well???

Nah not a chance, I love him more than my Mrs but he has been bang average especially 2019.

Hopefully he can pull the strings in the last few weeks because him & Kev have been 6 out of 10

That second half from him today was brilliant as he controlled much of the play for us.

Im another who thinks him and Kev in the same side just doesnt work like it should.

Exactly, everything else is just bluster and noise
Not complaining about the win I jumped as high as Sterling's pen at Wembley when the final whistle went today but the way managers go about it when there job, team is safe is wank.

We all listened or watched today waiting for that goal then it's a nervousness hoping for the 2nd yet Bournemouth wernt interested??

Anyways like you said 3 excellent points we go again next week

dont normally comment on opponents tactics, unless they resort to thuggery. B'mouth didn't so no comment. We produced football of the very highest artistry, not all the time, admittedly, but enough to keep this old geezer purring at what was on view.
Bernardo must have the quickest feet in football, barring maybe Messi, must be our MVP surely, David has 360 degree vision, collectively the desire to win the ball back is second to no other team, teams are pegged back whether they intend to be or not.
We aren't perfect but in patches we get fukn close.......

Didn't we get 100 pts with kev,dave and dinho as the 3?

Hopefully we will end up with 98 this season but it wont change my mind in that i dont think we see the best of Dave when Kev is in there with him and it was telling that when he went off we saw the real Dave again in the way he showed for every ball and controlled and dictated play the way only he can.

Just my observations and in no way am i saying dont play them together in future ;-)

That second half from him today was brilliant as he controlled much of the play for us.

Im another who thinks him and Kev in the same side just doesnt work like it should.
Maybe but I think that's been more down to Kev wanting to get back to his best giving ball after ball away but even when he wasn't playing Dave has been average, in all the seasons he's been here the amount at ball he has given away is huge.

It's a good job Bernardo & Sterling have been cooking AWSOME backed by Dino or we could be out of it.

Bernardo for me is the new Dave so I guess we are very lucky to have the old master & the new magician..

For those decrying Bournemouth, it would appear that since the start of 2017-18, they've lost 20 of 23 league games against us, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, and that lot. And for those impressed by the media calling out Howe for his defensive-minded display, I'd wager they were really more upset that we never dropped points. When Liverpool turned them over 0-4 in December, I don't remember Howe getting any plaudits for 'going for it', only talk of how unbeatable the victors appeared whilst dismantling Bournemouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.