Bournemouth (A) | Post Match Thread

He is just like 90% of the football media, they suck the life out of everything positive we do. “City were very poor and Pep is devastated because Bournemouth got a late consolation goal” It’s a trolling freak show
Luckily was there, don't have to listen to the rwats

It was a big plus to see what appeared to be great cameraderie as each of the goals was celebrated. Very good to see that, and a bit more positivity. Foden was worrying me for the 1st 35 minutes as he either lost the ball or just kept cutting in and laying it off. As soon as he went for it, he was a changed man. Let's hope it's a big sign of things to come because he could make all the difference for us - on form, he's awesome and gives us a lot of pace and much needed energy. if KDB can scale the heights again soon - happy days.

Good 3 points and 2 big games coming up this week - FA Cup then Newcastle. Come on you blues!!!

Last edited:
Do people think that Pep bringing on all the reserves for this game makes it more likely they’ll play Bristol City in the week, or more likely Pep will play the rested first team?
I can’t imagine any situation where Phillips doesn’t start on Tuesday.

I was on my way to Tenerife and had to do that horrible covert thing where you turn off flight mode just as your approaching landing. I don’t know anything other than the result but I’d just like to say from the bottom of my heart “fuck off Hinchliffe”#forever. Hope you all had a great time watching us get a good result my lovely blue comrades

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.