Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see a bit of cheerfullness creeping out but not sure I am looking forward to it. For me the football is secondary now to VAR and the enjoyment levels are plummeting.
Hopefully things will pick up but for now deflation is the order of the day. Anyway enjoy the sunshine.

Agree about the VAR and unquestionably its having a corrosive impact on goal celebrations. However sadly it is out of our control, something were not able to influence, and so best to focus on the football this great side of ours play.

Can see it now. Var to correctly deny us points, people ignore that it’s the correct call and causes an absolute meltdown on here with enough conspiracy claims to rid the world of tin foil for the next decade. Elsewhere, salah falls over gets a match winning penalty and var doesn’t overturn it.

If this scenario happens can you honestly see the word 'meltdown' adequately describing the reaction?

BTW, "...enough conspiracy claims to rid the world of tin foil for the next decade..." is a great line.

I sat and thought of this for abit. Maybe getting shafted early by VAR is not a bad thing. What to do I mean? This may force us to me more clinical, and decisive. We have a tendency to overplay especially when we could have a pop from distance.

We can’t afford to allow VAR to be decisive in any more game. Take our chances and even if VAR rears it ugly head, we would be 2 or 3 up. I feel in order to do this Jesus will have a big say!

I sat and thought of this for abit. Maybe getting shafted early by VAR is not a bad thing. What to do I mean? This may force us to me more clinical, and decisive. We have a tendency to overplay especially when we could have a pop from distance.

We can’t afford to allow VAR to be decisive in any more game. Take our chances and even if VAR rears it ugly head, we would be 2 or 3 up. I feel in order to do this Jesus will have a big say!
Yes indeed PRAISE JESUS!

If Pep and some of the team have the character I believe they have then i feel sorry for any conspiracy that might be against us. With decisions come unintended consequences and if VAR is an attempt to even the league, they might just find it takes us to another level entirely.

If Pep and some of the team have the character I believe they have then i feel sorry for any conspiracy that might be against us. With decisions come unintended consequences and if VAR is an attempt to even the league, they might just find it takes us to another level entirely.

I hope your theory is true and we are less wasteful with our chances. We can’t blame anyone else if we are missing sitters and then go on to draw or even lose a match due to poor finishing.

Eddie Howe on Bournemouth's winless record against Manchester City: “I wouldn’t say it frustrates me. I think it inspires me. I don’t think we will be the only team to suffer a bad record against Manchester City in recent years..."

“They are an outstanding team and every time we have played against them we have come off the pitch learning more about ourselves and what we have to do to grow and become better. We try to embrace these challenges, not look at it fearfully.”

Eddie Howe on @sterling7: "He’s a player that’s done very well against us in recent seasons. He’s an outstanding talent. He’s added a consistent run of goals to his game which has made him even better, and he’s someone we’re going to have to keep quiet..."

"But then you look through their [City] team and they’ve got players in all the attacking positions that you’re going to have to deal with. But we’ll hope to keep him quiet and nullify his strengths. He’s certainly in very good form at the moment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.