Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bet a large sum of dosh that the first time they go down in our box it will be a penalty. VAR will agree.
If we draw or worse,get beat, and VAR has had another hand in it, there will be some serious questions asked no doubt.
Just have to do what we did last year and not let them in our box won’t we

Pep Guardiola has confirmed Oleksandr Zinchenko is fit to face Bournemouth, and also stated that his 'injury' against Spurs was cramp.

Pep Guardiola on Joao Cancelo: “He can play. He is ready. He see’s what we want in training. Tomorrow, he can play. After the international break, everyone will be involved. He’s an incredible professional.”

Pep Guardiola on VAR: “I like VAR because it provides justice. This is the first season. It helps to be more fair to referees. I think in the end it will be right. I had the same opinion at the start. But during the process, it needs time to adjust.”

Oh pep,some justice so far eh
I love the way he talks about his players

We'll score 1 which wil be disallowed,they wil score an offside handall goal which will stand,save your money and go to the beach instead

Should have signed a centre half.
3 games in were only an injury or 2 in that position away from using players not accustomed to that position.
Stones is always injured.

If we convert half the chances we create, we will not depend on VAR or refs or FA.

No matter who will start. We should be able to overcome Bournemouth who play some great stuff at times. Still wonder why their manager is still not managing a bigger club with respect to Bournemouth.

Three points. And probably some useful minutes to the ones who need it.

Jesus was very lively against Spurs and deserves a start for me. Would also love to see Foden given a chance, but not sure Pep will pick him as we are so well stacked in midfield.

I think Howe will play it tight and like last year this will not be easy, but hopefully we have enough class to win. We certainly need to be a lot more clinical than last week and then VAR will be irrelevant

Can see it now. Var to correctly deny us points, people ignore that it’s the correct call and causes an absolute meltdown on here with enough conspiracy claims to rid the world of tin foil for the next decade. Elsewhere, salah falls over gets a match winning penalty and var doesn’t overturn it.
Don't forget the bluemoon peeps telling us how it's all City's fault for not taking our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.