Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get excited,sitting waiting to be shafted,not celebrating a goal,we are VARS lab rats,they are trying it out on us,let's hope the lads are fitter and are fired up by getting shafted

It should never have got that stage. If we had taken just 40% of our chances yesterday, it would have been a completely different outcome.
Our finishing was shocking and although we can point the finger at the officials, WE should have put those sitters away and we wouldn’t even be discussing it.
We CANNOT carry on being so wasteful.

Yeah he was pretty dire, but we did buy him less than two months ago so clearly someone thinks he's good enough. If we can't play him when/if Zinchenko is injured what exactly was the point of that?

I'm not willing to say he isn't good enough after two friendlies in 100 degree heat after a week or two of training in a new system.

no agreed but id want to give him more time as well....the fact that he aint even been in the squad suggests that Pep thinks that to

Screenshot-2.png

I'll go

So three players not proven match fit, with two effectively making their debuts? I think not.

Been a tricky place to go in recent seasons. We’ve come away with the points but it’s been a frustratingly difficult place to visit.

2015/2016 0-4
2016/2017 0-2
2017/2018 1-2
2018/2019 0-1

Hope we can get an early goal and go on the rampage.

Thinking about this game, I don’t think we’ll see var as frequent as we have seen over the last 2 games, as there’s probably too much heat/exposure/controversy surrounding it at the moment.
We’ll go along quite happily beating teams without any fuss......until we come up against another ‘top six’ side, then we’ll see var rare it’s ugly head again.

Pep will demand ruthlessness. Yesterday was our own fault we should have had the game beyond any doubt in the first half. I expect us to come flying out the traps for this.

No surprises in the back 4, Stones if he’s fit, otamendi if not. Cancelo will have to wait a bit longer.

Got a feeling he will start Foden for his energy here with Rodri and kdb as the midfield trio. Upfront, sterling’s a given, the other two are debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.