• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ferny good to go, stones, zin out.

--------------------ederson
walker--otamendi----laporte--Zin
----de Bruyne--rodri------bernardo
---mahrez------jesus----sterling

edit: just saw that Zin's ailment was a cramp? physioroom.com says he will be back so he is in.

Last edited:
IMG-6023.png
That’s a bit daft lol. 3 at the back with no wing backs? Take Foden out for Zinchenko and it works better, with Fernandinho stepping out of the back 4 in possession.

Let’s see if they can keep up their disallowing 1 goal per game average for us.

We need to have the game won by HT. Don't think we have done that in recent games. I've put win but after Saturday wtf knows what's gonna turn up. I've always thought that a game of footy hinged on at least ten thousand variables. The governing body have added a system that squares that number.

That’s a bit daft lol. 3 at the back with no wing backs? Take Foden out for Zinchenko and it works better, with Fernandinho stepping out of the back 4 in possession.
If we play our best team, why isn't David Silva in? Rodri and De Bruyne have to start. Bernardo showed on Saturday that he is still in good form, and Mahrez showed that he can still be as much a liability as a match winner.
Both Silvas should start, if fit.

If we play our best team, why isn't David Silva in? Rodri and De Bruyne have to start. Bernardo showed on Saturday that he is still in good form, and Mahrez showed that he can still be as much a liability as a match winner.
Both Silvas should start, if fit.
I’d like him there as he would provide balance. Both KDB and Bernardo would be suited to the right of a midfield 3, but less so the left. But let’s not kid ourselves that David Silva is still an automatic selection. He’ll play more often than he doesn’t but not as much as the real irreplaceables. If you are using Saturday to highlight Mahrez as a liability then you should be highlighting David too, he was worse.

I was merely improving his team selection with one change. I’ve already posted my line up yesterday:

Ederson
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
KDB
Silva
Bernardo/Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Can’t decide between Bernardo and Mahrez, since I can’t ignore Mahrez’s West Ham performance.

I wouldn't make too many big changes. Stones and D. Silva back in for Otamendi and Gundogan, maybe Jesus in for Aguero, but I'd save Foden and Cancelo for the Brighton game the week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.