Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a tough game, this. Bournemouth are brilliant at pressing but I’m hoping that’ll mean we get chance to play through the press - not many teams so it anymore against us so would be a good watch.

The title may come down to who has the best game management. Happy for us to win all our remaining games 1 nil. We've shown in past seasons that we can always find a way no matter what the challenges. I think that for the remainder of this season we'll show our ability to see out games and protect a lead.
Possibly yes, I noticed we didn't bust a gut the other night against Brentford to get a 2nd goal.

It’s funny I almost prefer watching us play away because at least teams will have a go. Bournemouth look like another well coached side but they seem to be a counter attacking side. Hopefully they have a go at us which should create some space. Would love to see Foden central tomorrow if KDB isn’t quite ready.

Hope Haaland is starting to find some form. If we take our chances we’re more than good enough to pick up the win.

Be a tough game, this. Bournemouth are brilliant at pressing but I’m hoping that’ll mean we get chance to play through the press - not many teams so it anymore against us so would be a good watch.
Why do you say it'll be a tough game?
Why any tougher than any other game?
They're another mid table team and they don't play a low block, usually - so if they try that, they won't be good at it.
If they play their normal game, we'll cut right through them. If they try to defend, we'll obliterate them.
Statement day tomorrow; 5-1 to City.
You heard it hear first - City shit up the premier league with a devastating away win - despite our failure previously to hit good form.
Then, we go off and support Cole and Raheem to do the business on Sunday.
:-)

Bournemouth might just be the best pressing team in the league. This is going to be really interesting to watch. Stones is perhaps our trump card to deal with their press and maybe Bernardo plays deeper in midfield to help with progressing the ball alongside Rodri. Foden will be on the right again to allow Bernardo to be central in build up, imo.

I think we could lose this one. I'm worried we could lose it badly. Pep might have a brainfart weekend since Bmouth play such a high pressing game, and I think Pep is still trying new things out for that end of season run in.

So we might lose but I think it might be the kick up the pants we need going into the final stretch and help us settle down into a regular selection.
wtf?

Given that Liverpool and Arsenal keep on winning, every game for us is now a must win game. We've thrown stupid points away that could have given us some breathing space. Because of that we can't afford any more slip ups. If Liverpool's form continues and I don't see them dropping many if anymore points, we have to win at Anfield. They only need a draw if they win their other games, irrespective of what we do.

They won't win all their remaining 12 games like we won't win our 13. There's 1 point between us if we win our game in hand. I could see both teams not losing another so it's who draws the most. We have to win, win and win again, by hook or crook.

They're down to bear bones through injuries. When the pressure comes on some of their 2nd string may falter and that could be enough.

They've got a few difficult games yet. Have to to play Utd at old toilet (they love to piss on scouse chips and did so earlier this season), Everton away (its a derby), Villa away, Spurs and us, so it's not a walk in the park, don't let anyone tell you it is.

The run in hasnt begun yet, wait until the pressure comes on lets hope they crack first. A bear pit awaits at Anfield but i have a sneaky feeling a long awaited win for us is coming. We can still win this league. Oh and the Arse are still in this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.