Bournemouth (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I bet there’s more page increases on the kovotic and nunez threads. We’ve some brilliant fans, but also a lot of weird wrong uns. Brilliant result today in 2nd gear. Doku - wow! Not very often someone comes into this team and fires right away. A sane/Sterling hybrid. Superb.
Haha! I was about to post that’ll be worth looking at the threads of those players who might not quite have been at it.
The miserable fuckers will have found somewhere to get their fix.

Bit of a weird one today. Not sure we even got in 2nd gear. Also we had two 10 to 15 minute spells where we lost our way

We’re that good that we can afford matches like that and still bag half a dozen goals

If rodri plays, city win. Same as David Silva in 18/19. Doku is a breath of fresh air can't wait to see how he develops in this side the sky is the limit. Thought kova knitted things together nicely and had a few decent dribbles. Walker is relishing the leadership role I never thought id see that - hes on great form going forward and defending. Roll on young boys!

That was a very relaxed game, at no point did I not feel like an easy 3 points was incoming.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself as to what’s coming in the future also. We have Gvardiol, Dias, lewis, foden, doku, haaland, Alvarez, mcatee and Bobb all with potentially 10 years plus at our club to come if wanted.

I can’t see why pep would ever leave such an exciting project.

Doku rightly got the motm but Bernie wasn't far behind.
Some of our passing under pressure is unbelievable..nice to see Philips getting some game time and he looked ok..
Result was never in any doubt but credit to Bournemouth who tried to attack when they could and they definitely play out from the back much better than the rags do..but then again most teams do

We were OK. Lots to improve on....really should have got to double figures. We need a decent striker, haaland just isn't doing it often enough for my liking ;-)

Great goals and nice win -- but how the fuck was their goal given? Hooper a fucking cheat or what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.