Bournemouth (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Grealish.

Are we still doing this? They are different players both great.

Might as well say Bernardo or Foden
What's this talk about Klanfield, we aren't there until March!

Might mean fuck all by then if they implode.

Thoroughly enjoyable game, for the most part. First 25 mins Bournemouth defended well and were tidy when in possession. Doku provides something i’m not sure we’ve had fully, since Sane left, electric pace from a standing start together with knowing when to take a player on and when to retain possession. Another masterclass from Bernardo, skill, game intelligence and hard work in equal measure, his second goal was sublime.Good solid performances from all others. Nunes and Kovacic need more time to ‘learn’ the City way - but how many signings do we get wrong so I’m optimistic for both. One day we’ll go full pelt against a team for 90 minutes -and I can see another ‘Huddersfield‘ scoreline.
Aarons is a poor defender but he’s very quick
Even he was left puddled by Doku’s acceleration in small spaces
Weirdly, given 50-80yards to run into he slows up considerably, he’s explosive rather than Kyle fast

Grealish.

Are we still doing this? They are different players both great.

Might as well say Bernardo or Foden
This only seems to be a thing among plastic new fans on Twitter
Foreign fans especially, who seem to despise English players, despite following an English team in the English league
Cultural appropriation by entitled dickheads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.