Bournemouth (H) Post Match Thread

Actually thought Bournemouth put in best display of any premier league side visiting us this season. They played some decent stuff and deserved to go in level.Gundo had a mare particularly first half giving ball away cheaply and giving silly fouls away letting Cherries off the hook.

Leroy immense. Bernardo and Raz fabulous.

Well done.

I'm guessing most of Bournemouth's 27% was waiting for the time wasting fuck-Muppet between the sticks to take goal kicks.
Yet another Eddie Howe masterclass in time-wasting.
20 seconds to take every thow-in, 30 seconds to take every free kick, 40 seconds to take every goal kick... with a few long balls and a goal... that was their 27% of the game.

Eddie Howe is a fucking joke. His tactics are as caveman as Tony Pulis’ but somehow he’s got himself a reputation as a British Pep. Astonishing really.

We’ve played his sides about seven times now and all they do all game is timewaste, timewaste and timewaste some more. Makes Moyes’ Everton look like they’ve been given some pro-plus.

Possession stats don't include when the ball is out of play. I'm not sure anyone records how long individual teams take to restart the game. Burnley v West Brom last season the ball was in play for only 47 minutes.

20 seconds to take every thow-in, 30 seconds to take every free kick, 40 seconds to take every goal kick... with a few long balls and a goal... that was their 27% of the game.

Eddie Howe is a fucking joke. His tactics are as caveman as Tony Pulis’ but somehow he’s got himself a reputation as a British Pep. Astonishing really.

We’ve played his sides about seven times now and all they do all game is timewaste, timewaste and timewaste some more. Makes Moyes’ Everton look like they’ve been given some pro-plus.

Perfectly put. I was at the game yesterday and said to my lad that they were no different than a Tony Pulis side. Fucking horrible.

Possession stats don't include when the ball is out of play. I'm not sure anyone records how long individual teams take to restart the game. Burnley v West Brom last season the ball was in play for only 47 minutes.
Oh well, that knackers my theory!
But teams who take so long to get the ball back in play should be fined heavily and the money distributed among supporters who have seen the £ per minutes plays rate rise.

That's a bit harsh; they aren't quite as bad as a Pulis team. But Howe gets far too much credit.

Its because he is a very personable bloke who doesn't get involved in the mind games and slagging of other teams so credit to him for that.

He has also took them from the bottom of the old 4th division to an established PL side so he deserves credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.