Bournemouth (H) - Sat 4th Nov, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good football team Bournemouth. They have the tools to hurt us and I would suggest we've had a run of easy games that may not have challenged us. We're still not firing on all cylinders and Haaland still only just gets tap ins right now. They'll be right up for it and we don't have battlers in our team, in fact looking at our two humiliating defeats to Arsenal this season it appears we have more bottlers than battlers.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.
Haha! You still doing this post? Don’t often read prematch madness but nice to see some traditions don’t change.
Early start for me for this one with time difference, 9am kick off. Booked mrs in for a 2hr spa treatment at 9:15, bless her cotton socks she thinks it’s because I want to treat her and not because I’ll be drinking my first Pina colada the second she’s left the room! :-)

5-1. That’s not cocky or arrogance, just a belief that we are about to click after slowly building up this season.
A match ball for Haaland to add to his others.

Very good football team Bournemouth. They have the tools to hurt us and I would suggest we've had a run of easy games that may not have challenged us. We're still not firing on all cylinders and Haaland still only just gets tap ins right now. They'll be right up for it and we don't have battlers in our team, in fact looking at our two humiliating defeats to Arsenal this season it appears we have more bottlers than battlers.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.
I know it is a wum but why?
What do you get out of it?
I've never understood why people make these kinds of posts for their own odd enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.