Bournemouth (H) - Sat 4th Nov, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy with that if true. Nunes replaces Bernardo. We probably want Bernardo only in one of the two upcoming games, and it would mean Pep feels like we need him more for the CL game. Anyway, can't wait!

Berny better start, I've put him my Fantasy Football team this week

Doku in for Grealish and Ake to play against his old club and maybe Bernardo gets a breather after his lung busting contributuion against the Rags replaced by any of Nunes , Rico or Kovacic , we have a small squad but several players can play in different positions and tactics , no matter which eleven start we will have far too much for Bournemouth

As the great Carson Robison and The Pleasant Valley Boys put it, 'Life must get tee-jus (tedious) don't it?'..
It does - I'm fucked at putting 4-1 in the score predictor with Haaland getting the first. He might get the first but we end up hangin' on for a 2-1, and down to ten! Every body stays on the pitch today and we repeat last week's performance, although Bournemouth will be a good bit tougher than last Sunday.

View attachment 97614

personally, I wouldn't make a single change compared to the game with United, but Guardiola is a freak and a bit crazy with his idea of not starting two consecutive games with the same team, that's why I expect changes, I hope that Joško won't be benched, colossal defender, class more compared to the competition at LB.
I like this. Really hope we see Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.