Bournemouth Thread - 2023/24 | Gary O'Neill sacked and replaced by Andoni Iraola

It really doesn't surprise me. They sacked Parker after getting a walloping at Anfield (which happened to alot of teams in Europe) not just Bournemouth!

I'm sure they'll sack the next manager come November when they lingering down the bottom.

Looking at his stats. they didn’t do quite as well as it seemed at the time. 36 points from 34 games.

But when you take into account the mess they were in under Parker and the budget he was working with, it still seems a bit harsh.

Suppose only time will tell whether it was the right decision.

It really doesn't surprise me. They sacked Parker after getting a walloping at Anfield (which happened to alot of teams in Europe) not just Bournemouth!

I'm sure they'll sack the next manager come November when they lingering down the bottom.
I mean, they sacked Scotty after he basically said that gubbing at Anfield was their level and to expect more results like that

Looking at his stats. they didn’t do quite as well as it seemed at the time. 36 points from 34 games.

But when you take into account the mess they were in under Parker and the budget he was working with, it still seems a bit harsh.

Suppose only time will tell whether it was the right decision.

Every man and his dog had Bournemouth tipped to finish rock bottom at the start of the season - even their own manager!

To not just survive but survive comfortably is incredible. 36 pts, I thought they’d be lucky to get 20.

If I was a Bournemouth fan I’d be bloody rioting. This is an outrageous decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.