Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

I'm a ST holder and Iv not seen us win for months,
October v Norwich last game I saw us win.. Missed all the wins through work and a family bereavement and only got to the games we have lost ... Think I may stay away till next season.. Me Mrs took me lad to the games I couldn't get to... She has never saw us lose at this stadium...
Said to me lad derby day " right when your with your mum where do you buy your program " wich turnstyle you and mum go in" Who goes up stares 1st" so on and so on trying to replicate the winning formula
Little sod got on to it - mum gets me sweets and coke b4 game starts , mum buys me a bolti pie at half time, wasn't till coming out the ground b4 I clicked he had had me over when he said mum takes me Mcds on the way home ... We lost you little shit your getting nowt else..

Haha, smart boy :D

Absolutely delighted with the win and KDB well done. However can somebody out there please explain to me exactly what MP means when he says if we continue playing like that we can regain top spot or am I misunderstanding something in transalation ?????????????????

Absolutely delighted with the win and KDB well done. However can somebody out there please explain to me exactly what MP means when he says if we continue playing like that we can regain top spot or am I misunderstanding something in transalation ?????????????????
I'm no expert in the Chilean language but, when Leicester lose the plot in one of their next 3 games, then lose to Man Yoo, Chelski & Everton, while King Pell & his merry men are busy getting on with what they started playing like last August, their is every chance he will need to order some more silver polish after May 25th ;-)

I'm no expert in the Chilean language but, when Leicester lose the plot in one of their next 3 games, then lose to Man Yoo, Chelski & Everton, while King Pell & his merry men are busy getting on with what they started playing like last August, their is every chance he will need to order some more silver polish after May 25th ;-)
Bloody hell , we beat Bournmouth ffs

You'd hope, with West Brom at home next, we'll finally break this ridiculous run of not stringing successive league wins together since October.

You think with the amount of money we have spent we would be walking away with this league, fingers crossed we can do the unthinkable and win back to back games. It's shameful that's where our consistency levels are at the moment, I hope we can fall over the line for fourth and the clear out begins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.