Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

A good away win.
Defended well, excellent goals.
Kev and Nasri back.
Happy happy happy.

I'm no expert in the Chilean language but, when Leicester lose the plot in one of their next 3 games, then lose to Man Yoo, Chelski & Everton, while King Pell & his merry men are busy getting on with what they started playing like last August, their is every chance he will need to order some more silver polish after May 25th ;-)
)

Thanks for that clarification - I now see what he means - MOTD should do a Joke of the Month :)

I'm no expert in the Chilean language but, when Leicester lose the plot in one of their next 3 games, then lose to Man Yoo, Chelski & Everton, while King Pell & his merry men are busy getting on with what they started playing like last August, their is every chance he will need to order some more silver polish after May 25th ;-)
Chilean language must be hotter than Latin.

)

Thanks for that clarification - I now see what he means - MOTD should do a Joke of the Month :)

I sometimes wonder whether with Pell & Mancini before him they would play on the fact they were foreign ie not explain in clear English to try and deflect from the question.

Absolutely delighted with the win and KDB well done. However can somebody out there please explain to me exactly what MP means when he says if we continue playing like that we can regain top spot or am I misunderstanding something in transalation ?????????????????

If City pull this one off it will be joke of the decade. I don't actually think we will do it but i won't believe we can't till its over. Over to Southampton tomorrow. Leicester haven't cracked once yet. Vardy is in fine form. Spurs slowed slightly today. Its nice City have the Champions league to break up the week & take their mind off all the PL hype.

Benjani was the highlight, almost to in unnoticed though, times change.

I actually think you might be correct.

And the best bit if it comes true? The joy, the sheer joy, of watching at least 30% of this forum committing suicide.

I actually think you might be correct.

And the best bit if it comes true? The joy, the sheer joy, of watching at least 30% of this forum committing suicide.
Yeah, because being wrong on the Internet is more important than winning the league.

Felt genuinely ill before this match but turned out I was being a pussy.
Great performance from KDB, second goal was sublime with Silva and Kun linkup. Looked ok at the back and Willy made an excellent save. Kolarovs goal was the icing on the cake, always thought he wanted to be a left mid rather than left back with the way he plays. With Pardews bunch also doing us a favour feel more confident of getting that 4th Place at least if not better.
Noted as per usual only 15 pages of posts when we win but loads more when we lose. Anyway well done lads now let's keep the momentum this time and show everyone that we really are "the best team in the world !"

That's a good plan B. Kolorov as left winger sending in the excocet missiles for Bony to break the net with. Well why not...better than no plan B right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.