Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

It's wonderful how Bluemoon is a harmonious loving friendly place again tonight ;-)
220943-This-World-Needs-Is-A-Group-Hug.jpg

It's wonderful how Bluemoon is a harmonious loving friendly place again tonight ;-)
To be fair, he's a bit blunt but essentially correct. We've played 8 of the bottom 10 away from home, won 6 & drawn 2. On the other hand, we've played 7 of the top 10 and not won any, losing 4 and drawing 3. Winning at places like Bournemouth hasn't really been the problem.

But it was a good win nonetheless and sets us up for two consecutive league wins on Saturday.

To be fair, he's a bit blunt but essentially correct. We've played 8 of the bottom 10 away from home, won 6 & drawn 2. On the other hand, we've played 7 of the top 10 and not won any, losing 4 and drawing 3. Winning at places like Bournemouth hasn't really been the problem.

But it was a good win nonetheless and sets us up for two consecutive league wins on Saturday.
Course he's correct. The season has been a flamin disaster. What upsets me is our team can't see what's blatantly in front of their eyes. I seriously gave thoughts to the fact that our players are playing a game of how far behind in the table can we still win the league from. 99% of the time I'm trying to perk fellow blues up...in case you hadn't
noticed. Injuries played some part this season. Other clubs definitely caught up some too. Anyhow what's done is done. I'll never blame just Pell though...or Pep next year if things get tough.

Utter crap!!
Traffic hassles for the final few miles into Bournemouth, then the driver decided he was dying for a piss so we parked at the ground (near that Exeter Blue I am Here bloke) and it took us 40 minutes to get back to the by-pass and then more bloody roadworks.
And we had the sun in our eyes for most of the game.
Match wasn't bad though, and KDB is a bloody superstar. Pity Well-fried is in the CL squad rather than Nasri who looked full of energy when he came on. Silly bloody hair-do though.
Must get some kip before I drive to Paris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.