Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

Not by everyone. I said they had the deckchairs out before the game, we would win and the choice of a front two certainly made it easier for us.

Still it does not detract from the fact the side played well and actually having an additional goal threat to Aguero certainly helped.

Are you saying you put more effort into your Sunday fun run Frank!

I popped down to the beach on Sunday and saw an awful lot of knackered people lol (including myself)!

Are you saying you put more effort into your Sunday fun run Frank!

I popped down to the beach on Sunday and saw an awful lot of knackered people lol (including myself)!

Sadly the euphoria of an away win, and four goals, got the better of me on Saturday.

Celebrated by taking the missus out for a meal and a bottle of wine and sadly woke up after the race had finished Sunday.

I would say the training was wasted but I had done very little

Sadly the euphoria of an away win, and four goals, got the better of me on Saturday.

Celebrated by taking the missus out for a meal and a bottle of wine and sadly woke up after the race had finished Sunday.

I would say the training was wasted but I had done very little

Haha! As long as you had a great weekend.

Southampton to come soon so hopefully South Coast Blues will be in their element!

I thought we'd use KDB's return to play two up top but Pellegrini's line up worked.

KDB given a free role behind Aguero looks lik the way to go. He's also a greater crosser of the ball so he gives us a lot of flexibility.

It was a very positive display but was surprised Bournemouth opted for two upfront allowing De Bruyne and Silva so much space. Playing Aguero up top alone only really works if we have alternative goal threats. Silva and Nasri rarely provide a threat as do the fernandos. Tougher tests to come but still very promising.

Great to kdb and silva linking up great on Saturday just shows Wat a timely boost he will give us now till the end of the season.. Nice win on Wednesday now will do just fine.. Come on City

Pretty sure the weekend out in Bournemouth will beat the outing in Paris this Wd.day. Good awaypub. Great weather. Close to the pitch stadium. Entering without unnecessarily safety checks. Great result and joyfull play other than a 3rd gear period in the 2nd half. Twice the atmosphere in away end than any of our home games this year (maybe Chelsea aside). And despite higher expectations from the beachside it was a decent walk out watching runners claiming the boulevard. Now how can Paris beat this. And don't mention the Eiffel tower...

Who was our captain for this match? With no Kompany, Toure or Hart I'd assumed Zaba would take it but didn't see an armband on there, nor on anyone's arm that I could see. Was bugging me trying to work it out but forgot to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.