Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

We played v a side who are already on the beach.

Really? The pre match thread was full of posts declaring how they would dick us.

Funny old game but happy to hear we only won because they where all on the beach ;-)

A good win and shows what we have been missing in Kevin.
When you factor in all our injuries,bent refs and our manager it's a bloody miracle we are 4th,have a cup and in the CL last eight. Next year we'll fucking be flying. Can't wait.

The next few years are going to be very exciting & put us on the right path.

What we sw on Saturday, is the level of attacking football we should be watching every single week right now, at the very least, & should have been watching all season, whatever the result. Just a taster for what is to come.

Really? The pre match thread was full of posts declaring how they would dick us.

Funny old game but happy to hear we only won because they where all on the beach ;-)

I wasn't posting in the pre match thread so don't give a fuck.

But I am surprised they didn't dick us. Until I actually saw them play & how DeBruyne improved us, that is.

Not by everyone. I said they had the deckchairs out before the game, we would win and the choice of a front two certainly made it easier for us.

Still it does not detract from the fact the side played well and actually having an additional goal threat to Aguero certainly helped.

Not by everyone. I said they had the deckchairs out before the game, we would win and the choice of a front two certainly made it easier for us.

Still it does not detract from the fact the side played well and actually having an additional goal threat to Aguero certainly helped.
I thought we'd use KDB's return to play two up top but Pellegrini's line up worked.

KDB given a free role behind Aguero looks lik the way to go. He's also a greater crosser of the ball so he gives us a lot of flexibility.

I thought we'd use KDB's return to play two up top but Pellegrini's line up worked.

KDB given a free role behind Aguero looks lik the way to go. He's also a greater crosser of the ball so he gives us a lot of flexibility.

I think that's how his ideal formation is supposed to work, with a kind of floating No10 geezer there. Jovetic was supposed to be that guy. Ironically, the best we played was with Negredo instead.

But he can't even decide who plays there, even when everyone is fit. He'll stick DeBruyne on the wing & put Silva or Sterling there, or Nasri, then swap it. He thinks that confuses the opposition when all it does is make us less likely to score, if DeBruyne isn't there & the oppo don't have to change at all.

Ifwe had signed Isco, he would be playing there.

Haha spot on!

Can the whingers please give it a rest for a couple of days because I don't feel too good after the Bournemouth partying and I'm getting my act together for Paris!

The next few years are going to be very exciting & put us on the right path.

What we sw on Saturday, is the level of attacking football we should be watching every single week right now, at the very least, & should have been watching all season, whatever the result. Just a taster for what is to come.

When you ring Aleks, can you please say that we want to see a screamer like that every week! You need to be quick as he might only have a couple of moths left at our Club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.