Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

KdB slotted back in seamlessly, like he wasn't ever injured. Amazing performance from the team to secure the win early, drop the intensity early so our key players can get their rest.

De Bruyne looked like he'd never been away, but thought Nasri looked a bit rusty. Not surprising really, given the extent of his injury. Could play a big part in the remaining games though.

Yep De Bruyne really is a fit lad - as you say would not have believed he had been out a few weeks. Nasri was not fluent but his touches showed what we have been missing. Agreed both are going to help us in cementing a top four place.

Fuck me, I always miss a game when we win. Missed both Villa and Bournemouth. Watched all other shit. Maybe that's our new tactics - make me miss the game.

Great to see KDB back and firing on all cylinders, particularly in an away game. He's not really done as much away from home as he has at The Etihad so it's great to see the contribution he made today. The two Ferns were excellent and we looked so much better balanced. The only slightly troubling thing is that Silva and Aguero are still not quite up to the standard we've come to expect from them but that second goal was a thing of beauty and Sergio's header was brilliant so I'll let them off this time.
Careful PB, that was very nearly a positive post ;)

De Bruyne has to start in the centre on Wednesday, with Silva on the left and Aguero in front. Also be tempted to stick Nasri on the right. Navas offers very little going forward.

Never felt more like singin' the blues, Bony starts... *whistles*
Shame but Nasri is not in the Champions league squad

Fuck me, I always miss a game when we win. Missed both Villa and Bournemouth. Watched all other shit. Maybe that's our new tactics - make me miss the game.

Make sure you're nowhere near Paris on Wednesday.

A fantastic 18 minutes, thought we took our foot off it afterwards. Fernando's goal was technically brilliant and De Bruyne's goal was amazing play between him, Silva and Aguero. I'm not one for stats but how many times have those 3 played together this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.