Fulham 2-0 Southampton
Manchester United 2 - 2 Newcastle United
Norwich City 1 - 1 Chelsea
Queens Park Rangers 2 - 1 West Bromwich Albion
Reading 1-1 Swansea City
Sunderland 1 - 1 Manchester City
Aston Villa 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur
Stoke City 0 - 2 Liverpool

Gone for Newcastle to get something at Utd because Vidic will probably start and they may rest Rooney or RVP

Liverpool to carry on their steady improvement - they are a counter-attacking team and I think their pace up front will trouble Stoke's big defenders.
No chance. Newcastle have been shite recently. Only one win in their last 7 or 8 games (I think), and that was against the hapless QPR. Therefore we need to win up in Mackemville, and we don't have a brilliant record up there.
Well heard reports that there's no Rooney so Newcastle have a chance

Re: Boxing day games bets etc

yarny101 said:
Hull to beat Leicester
Bournemouth to beat Yeovil
Gillingham to beat Barnet

£10 treble pays £63
Was gonna with this until I saw the Gillingham game was already at half time and Barnet are winning, the football league is just to unpredictable.

Marvin said:
jimharri said:
Marvin said:
Fulham 2-0 Southampton
Manchester United 2 - 2 Newcastle United
Norwich City 1 - 1 Chelsea
Queens Park Rangers 2 - 1 West Bromwich Albion
Reading 1-1 Swansea City
Sunderland 1 - 1 Manchester City
Aston Villa 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur
Stoke City 0 - 2 Liverpool

Gone for Newcastle to get something at Utd because Vidic will probably start and they may rest Rooney or RVP

Liverpool to carry on their steady improvement - they are a counter-attacking team and I think their pace up front will trouble Stoke's big defenders.
No chance. Newcastle have been shite recently. Only one win in their last 7 or 8 games (I think), and that was against the hapless QPR. Therefore we need to win up in Mackemville, and we don't have a brilliant record up there.
Well heard reports that there's no Rooney so Newcastle have a chance

"rested" apparently not even on the bench.

Four fold.... Us, Blackpool, Mk Dons and Cheltenham tenner on returns 105

And my ten pound five fold goals galore returns 120

Carlisle v Hartlepool
Burnley v Derby
Shrewsbury v Notts County
Stevenage v Coventry
Burton v Rochdale

Rooney and Young both 'picked up injuries in training' according to Jimmy Wagg...anyone else reckon there's more to this, seeing as they were both wank against Swansea?

rags 2-1 down. all of the games they have lost they conceded first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.