Boxing day games Discussion inc bets etc

i was still celebrating the cisse goal and the rags score. ffs newcastle hold a lead.

United game sounded brilliant. Obviously I would have preferred to see them lose but they have a tremendous will to win. United wont lose it this time.

davymcfc said:
United game sounded brilliant. Obviously I would have preferred to see them lose but they have a tremendous will to win. United wont lose it this time.

Hate to say it but I agree with that last sentence. I can't see them dropping the lead like last season.

I wasn't at home and so I could only update scores on goal and livescores to check the scores of the game. I saw 3-3 for Man U at the 85th and I was like Man U is going to win this. I come back 10 minutes later and the final score is 4-3 Dammmmmiiiiit! I knew it I knew it I knew it I kneeewwwwww it

davymcfc said:
Not two seasons running, no. And if they get their defence playing half decent, they'll walk the title. Signing RVP will prove to be a masterstroke for them.

utd wont dare lose another for fergie now.

could be their und-doing in the end but who knows.

AntiUnited said:
united cheated to another victory nothing new tbh. fergi needs to get banned for a month for what he did today

They didn't cheated at all. Just played as possessed and scored 3 in 2nd half. Could score 2-3 more, could concede 2-3 more though.

I sometimes have a feeling they can score when they want. Direct, no-bullshit football, ball constantly sent to keeper's box, each attack - chance. Only their defense is keeping their game interesting, they would piss it otherwise.

On other side, we come to 20m from goal and start tippy-tappy crap trying to walk in the net with the ball. Arsenal lost few titles competing with rags playing such football, we're on great way to lost this one on same way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.