Boyata in the derby?

AdamManCity

Fantastic in all departments today, the complete package and definately a more complete player and a more natural player than Richards and even if Richards is fit I'd still play Boyata(not a dig at Richards but I think boyata is the best rightback at our club). He's always impressed me especially the way he came into the side to play two of the biggest games of our season last year and seemed relatively unfazed by the ocasion and played fantastic. He's made a couple of mistakes along the way but that can only make him stronger and I really hope he gets the nod on the 16th. Wow, how I'm up for this game now cmon city!!!!!!

I wouldn't play him over Richards but I would play him at right back if Richards wasn't fit and zab would play left back instead of Kolarov.

If we're still as stretched defensively, I wouldn't have any qualms about playing him at Right-back.

But, hopefully, at least Zaba will be back by then.

But the boy is certainly class, as he proved against Chavski in September.

Definitely no.

he was shocking against the rags in the CC semi's.

today he was class, looks a really quality player as we all know.

a semi final against the rags at wembley? i feel at this moment it might be one step too far for him.

Zabaleta for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.