Boyata in the derby?

dctid said:
Shooter 83 said:

One of the best young players in the country with one of the best engines in the game to get up and down the pitch with far more prem experience than Boyota whom will be against either Nani or Giggs

Get a grip

Ah, so it was you that started the Petrov at LB thread.

Sort your head out, Milner is not a RB.

1. Brain (Boyata)
2. Heart (Zabaleta)
3. Power (Richards)

As a footballer, you can be developed and increase 2. and 3. in your abilities over time, but not 1..

AdamManCity said:
Fantastic in all departments today, the complete package and definately a more complete player and a more natural player than Richards and even if Richards is fit I'd still play Boyata(not a dig at Richards but I think boyata is the best rightback at our club). He's always impressed me especially the way he came into the side to play two of the biggest games of our season last year and seemed relatively unfazed by the ocasion and played fantastic. He's made a couple of mistakes along the way but that can only make him stronger and I really hope he gets the nod on the 16th. Wow, how I'm up for this game now cmon city!!!!!!
Good today not fantastic. Zabba and Micah both ahead of him for right back. But he is a good prospect. Would truly be a test for him against the rags wingers in a derby at Wembley but the same will apply to Zabba or Micah.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Just seems like typical fans overreaction to me.We have a game where the opposition have a poor day and the right back is virtually not tested and yet I keep hearing on here words like class,brilliant,fantastic.

Yes he did ok but there were a few occasions where his positioning wasnt great and he didn't really get forward much to help AJ did he? ( probably was told to stay at home at leave AJ to it to be fair)That time he did get forward he got a nose bleed and didnt know what to do.

I like Boyata but along with a few others he is 3rd or probably 4th in line for a full back role.We can get by with him there but he is a centre half and not a full back.

I noticed that but he found himself alone cos AJ didnt make the run and probably for the first time all day didnt keep up with the play. Boyata did great but imo isnt experienced enough just yet as first choice...certainly not for the derby....what a prospect though...keep it up lad.

Shooter 83 said:
dctid said:
One of the best young players in the country with one of the best engines in the game to get up and down the pitch with far more prem experience than Boyota whom will be against either Nani or Giggs

Get a grip

Ah, so it was you that started the Petrov at LB thread.

Sort your head out, Milner is not a RB.
Milner at right back is a good option I'm sorry but how you can compare petrov to Milner is ridiculous, Milner has been moved to midfield because of his engine, pace and defensive qualities one of which petrov had which does make him a good option at right back!!!

salfordtrueblue said:
His time will come,was class yesterday...spotted him in the car park after the game and told him so.

Nice one mate, a pat on the back does nobody any harm.
The only thing i would be worried about is he is a little cumbersome, if one of them rats do a quick stepover in the box then as he did twice yesterday(but got away with it) he could well trip 'em over, and they won't need any coaxing to go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.