Boyata - MoM for me

Groke

Brilliant today, playing out of position, snubbed out most of the threat on their left and looked good going forward. What a gem we've got there

No sorry, it was Kompany as selected and he is my player of the month.

bored at work said:
Brilliant today, playing out of position, snubbed out most of the threat on their left and looked good going forward. What a gem we've got there
Not sure he was MOM but he should be so pleased with his game. Can you imagine Terry or most centre-backs playing at full-back? And not only was he playing "out of position" he was up against Malouda and Cole. And then there's his inexperience

I liked the way he retained the ball. It was not just his defending that was good

bored at work said:
He did well, but he was a long way from MoM; he did a couple of silly challenges that could (should?) have been punished by a better referee than was out there today. But he's young; hopefully he''l learn (er, Boyata not the ref!). Vinnie was the MoM for me, with Nigel second and Silva third

bored at work said:

i will make him player of the year if you promise Richards wont play again

Not for me, could have given a penner away and some basic errors but he was still one of eleven to play well and has a good future ahead.
Tevez for me - without him we would not have won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.