Boyata - MoM for me

jimharri said:
bored at work said:
Yeah, f*ck me right - he's average. when's Gary Neville available on a free???
What the fuck has Gary Neville got to do with anything? That's a stupid comment. And yes, Boyata is average at the moment; nothing more and nothing less. If you think otherwise, you're seriously deluded.

the lad was awesome today. to say he is average - that is a stupid comment

bored at work said:
jimharri said:
What the fuck has Gary Neville got to do with anything? That's a stupid comment. And yes, Boyata is average at the moment; nothing more and nothing less. If you think otherwise, you're seriously deluded.

In your opinion. I think if you were to conduct a poll on here to find out the man of the match today, Boyata would be 4th or 5th at best. I can name at least three who easily outperformed him.

bored at work said:
jimharri said:

No-one said he was average until you did. Just because no-one agrees with your opinion that Boyata was MOM don't get precious, just accept he had a very good game but others did just that bit more (Vinny, Kolo, Nige, Carlos)

PaleBlue said:
bored at work said:

No-one said he was average until you did. Just because no-one agrees with your opinion that Boyata was MOM don't get precious, just accept he had a very good game but others did just that bit more (Vinny, Kolo, Nige, Carlos)
To be fair to ''bored at work'' I said that Boyata was average, which I believe he was. He did well in flashes but he committed two reckless challenges in the first half, which a better referee would have punished (he made bad decisions for both sides), and he was booked for a rash challenge in the second half. Hardly the performance of someone who was awesome, but the poster seems to have blinkers on re. Dedryck. Fair enough, that's his opinion.

A performance that would have worried Micah today. At times he looked like he'd been there for years.
He will only get better with Vinnie as his mentor, really pleased for the kid.

i mentioned boyata to gmr after the 2nd semi last season, saying wish people would stop spouting off about rooney as dederick had done brilliant against him and giving the youngster no credit whatsoever, they read out my text then talked about rooneys injury time winner?

This fella is a class act.
Don't want to spin anything negative
on such a great day but Boyata would get the
shout everyday above Micah.....that's just my
opinion of course.
I could only dream of defenders like Kompany
and Boyata in years gone by and quite frankly
unlike some i do not lament the passing of Richard Dunne.
As Jarvis Cocker once said...... Different Class!

you can tell he is a centre half, he needs that support of another cb (ie vinnie). if it were me id of put kolo at right back

went to the game midweek, and to the game today. Out of all the prospects on weds this lad looks he can make the step up without a problem, and he is, i think, the youngest one of the lot (vidal, ibrahim, mee,guideitti (sp)).

Today he played against the best side in the prem by a good chalk, high on confidence, and scoring freely.

He had a great game...man of the match imho. he made one mistake near the end where he mistimed a challenge and gave a free kick away in a dangerous position.

To conclude....would he have made the mess micah richards made at the stadium of shite...i think not....when he gets the ball played to him in a tight spot....how does he do???? great today against class and doesnt give it away

im not a richards knocker, but this kid (today and last years carling cup exploits), is miles ahead of michah and his ego.

dedryk and vincent...best thing from belgium since stella!!<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 pm --<br /><br />went to the game midweek, and to the game today. Out of all the prospects on weds this lad looks he can make the step up without a problem, and he is, i think, the youngest one of the lot (vidal, ibrahim, mee,guideitti (sp)).

Today he played against the best side in the prem by a good chalk, high on confidence, and scoring freely.

He had a great game...man of the match imho. he made one mistake near the end where he mistimed a challenge and gave a free kick away in a dangerous position.

To conclude....would he have made the mess micah richards made at the stadium of shite...i think not....when he gets the ball played to him in a tight spot....how does he do???? great today against class and doesnt give it away

im not a richards knocker, but this kid (today and last years carling cup exploits), is miles ahead of michah and his ego.

dedryk and vincent...best thing from belgium since stella!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.