Boyata or Savic?

Maybe bring Boyata back to the squad next season and give Savic a 6month or season long loan to another Prem team. They're both young and both have a hell of a lot to learn and improve on.

First start in the Premier League, at age 20, against a physical side on a small pitch. FFS give the boy some time.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fucking hell killing the lad after 1 prem game

Does anyone remember Evra's first prem game because i do!!!!

Good point, punted at half time at City. The guys on here are not slagging him, just saying he was a bit iffy tonight, that's all. The lad is very good on the ball on the floor though, a tricky game for him to come through.

I wasn't happy with him playing the man onside for the second goal, but AJ has to take the blame for letting that get started. I think--I would need to watch again--that Savic was running as hard as he could to try to contain on that side when AJ decided defending wasn't what he wanted to do today and Savic's momentum carried him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.