Boyata or Savic?

Ntini77 said:
Petetheblu said:
Lucky Toma said:
Got a lot of time for you Ntini but why are people laying into the lad? Out of order. He's looked decent since he joined yet the minute he struggles blues leap on him ffs.
He's a young lad adapting to a frenetic league. Ballon d'or winners have taken longer to settle in the Prem than the time some blues are giving him before they've decided he is a bad player. Its fucking nonsense.

That's bang out-of-order Mr N, it reaps of Micah and other players that didn't get a sniff before 'the knee jerk army' shout crap. Time and patience is all that's needed to reap what Savic has to offer.

I'm sure the guys kicking himself tonight after that display, but remember this Mr Savic, one game does not make a great or indeed a poor player.

Savic has everything to succeed, Given TIME!

I wholeheartedly apologise for talking tripe. This forum should be used to it by now!

Well done pal.

I think both Boyata and Savic have the talent to become the quality defenders that they can be. I think Mancini would have thought long and hard about how and where these two young defenders fit in the back line for City, and remember Mancini prefers players who can fill various positions in the team........I noticed a few comments about Savic and I think its very unfair to dump on him when he's trying to fill in Kompanys shoes for a game, still I believe Mancini will instill in them further qualities thats needed that will no doubt help them become very good defenders for City..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.