Boyata or Savic?

Damocles said:
Savic will become a world class defender.

So him.

He clearly has this potential, look at the inernational caps he has at his age and he was totally dominant against England for Monenegro in the away game. Yes he will have bad games, he is very young for a centre back but he will learn grow and adapt. Don't forget when Boyatta came into the team one week he looked like a world beater the next week worse than Sun Jihai. It's all a learning process and he has had very few games.

The signs are there he will be class.

cant belive the shit the lad has took today - Milner got the boo boy treatment last season - Barry has had his fair share of shit thrown as has Jolean and Kolorov

Yet here the team sits top of the pile 31 out of 33 points, more goals scored than ANY team has in the prem and people seem to think its a good idea to start throwing shit at a young lad that only gets minimal playing time against a team in QPR whom were well up for it tonight and would have given anybody a game today.

DTID

Lucky Toma said:
Ntini77 said:
Ben Haim would be a better option based on Savic's display tonight.

Got a lot of time for you Ntini but why are people laying into the lad? Out of order. He's looked decent since he joined yet the minute he struggles blues leap on him ffs.
He's a young lad adapting to a frenetic league. Ballon d'or winners have taken longer to settle in the Prem than the time some blues are giving him before they've decided he is a bad player. Its fucking nonsense.

That's bang out-of-order Mr N, it reaps of Micah and other players that didn't get a sniff before 'the knee jerk army' shout crap. Time and patience is all that's needed to reap what Savic has to offer.

I'm sure the guys kicking himself tonight after that display, but remember this Mr Savic, one game does not make a great or indeed a poor player.

Savic has everything to succeed, Given TIME!

taconinja said:
I wasn't happy with him playing the man onside for the second goal, but AJ has to take the blame for letting that get started. I think--I would need to watch again--that Savic was running as hard as he could to try to contain on that side when AJ decided defending wasn't what he wanted to do today and Savic's momentum carried him.

EXACTLY! AJ was at fault for the second goal.....and did EXACTLY what Mancini has been complaining about. For me, AJ should be on hte bench until Balotelli AND Nasri have been given a try...unless the LB/RB is having a 'mare and we have not been doing him.

For me, AJ is NOT a Mancini player anymore. He is CHOOSING not to do the work and is sulking after scoring a goal or two, thinking he is making some kind of point. The ONLY point he is making is that he is petulant.....without the brilliance to back it up!

Savic will be a TOP defender in TWO years, and is the LONG TERM replacement for JL. Hope Boyata can come back and give BOTH SS and JL a run for their money, but Boyata's ground game needs work.

Petetheblu said:
Lucky Toma said:
Ntini77 said:
Ben Haim would be a better option based on Savic's display tonight.

Got a lot of time for you Ntini but why are people laying into the lad? Out of order. He's looked decent since he joined yet the minute he struggles blues leap on him ffs.
He's a young lad adapting to a frenetic league. Ballon d'or winners have taken longer to settle in the Prem than the time some blues are giving him before they've decided he is a bad player. Its fucking nonsense.

That's bang out-of-order Mr N, it reaps of Micah and other players that didn't get a sniff before 'the knee jerk army' shout crap. Time and patience is all that's needed to reap what Savic has to offer.

I'm sure the guys kicking himself tonight after that display, but remember this Mr Savic, one game does not make a great or indeed a poor player.

I wholeheartedly apologise for talking tripe. This forum should be used to it by now!

Ntini77 said:
Petetheblu said:
Lucky Toma said:

I wholeheartedly apologise for talking tripe. This forum should be used to it by now!
We all do from time to time. We all do. Important thing is we're 9 points from safety and we proved tonight we have a deep squad. Savic is young, but you can tell he wants to be there, which is a plus for me. Positioning for a CB comes with time. That isn't to dismiss his errors. He made several.

Is Boyata a RB or CV? At bolton he plays RB.

I hope he becomes a RB because we already have enough good CV's in Belgian national team. But we really need some great RB :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.