Boyata.

It was one of his worst games for us last night. I don't know if the OP watched the game, but if he had been marking his man (the goalscorer) in the first place, the goal would not have been scored because with Zabaleta tucking in, he would have been crowded out. These naive tactical errors must be eradicated when you are young. That's why Lescott will always be limited. Just look at his positioning in the Blackpool game for many of their chances. Kompany doesn't have this problem.

I'm not too bothered about the backpass, though. That happens.

I'm not looking to much into his mistakes last night because i know in all the other games he has played he has been fantastic especially against chelsea a few weeks back!

CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
I don't think 'sorry' compensates for such a gaff,very odd forgetting our player of the season so far,keep my eye on you....
Sorry mate, i'm sick, missed the game last night, and i'm only 11, what do you need to forgive me?

call the nevilles cnuts and your forgiven

cityboy1 said:
CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
Sorry mate, i'm sick, missed the game last night, and i'm only 11, what do you need to forgive me?

Lol, ok the Nevilles are cnuts. Do you want me to upload proof that I'm a blue? How about my Wigan away ticket, my Wolves one for 30 oct, poznan away, and season ticket in one shot?

CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
cityboy1 said:
Lol, ok the Nevilles are cnuts. Do you want me to upload proof that I'm a blue? How about my Wigan away ticket, my Wolves one for 30 oct, poznan away, and season ticket in one shot?

I want tattoos and the City duvet and curtain set.........

I would play Boyota against Arsena simply because Kompany is better on the left of the two centre backs and also because Lescott is gash!

Richards simply cannot play against Arsenal as he simply doesnt have the required sense of position. Not convinced on Boateng yet but would rather give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hart, Boateng, Boyota, Kompany, Bridge

Toure, Barry, De Jong Milner

Silva

Tevez

Subs Given, Richards, Zabaleta, SWP, Johnson, Adebayor, Vieira

FantasyIreland said:
CarlosTevezIsABlue said:

I want tattoos and the City duvet and curtain set.........
I'm 11. I have temps if you want tho. Don't have the duvet and curtain set, but i bet you don't either. If you really want I'll upload the pics of the tickets.

CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
cityboy1 said:

k your forgiven crap your younger than me

got the potential to be a top defender if we keep playing him now and then

not his best game yesterday but he saved lescotts blushes on more than one occasion, and as someone else said hes assured in possession, got better feet than lescott (which isnt hard)

its gotta be;

boateng toure kompany zaba

lescotts shocking at lb, and average at cb
richards is good but in the big games his lack of a football brain is too risky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.