Boyata.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
dw7 said:
should of cost us the game v chelsea nearly gave away 2 stupid penalties away only for a poor ref

and was poor at WBA where he was there when they went straight down the middle to score.
he was the best out of the back 4

Nelly's Left Foot said:
dw7 said:
should of cost us the game v chelsea nearly gave away 2 stupid penalties away only for a poor ref

and was poor at WBA where he was there when they went straight down the middle to score.

The other three of the back four were making their first starts FFS, Boyata was frequently left exposed. He's a very promising young player but hey let's do the normal City thing and slag off the kids.

It will be a good move for the kid. To be honest I think he will be around for some time with City and in future I can see him and Kompany as the centre back pairing. I feel Lescott will be gone this time next season. Kolo aint getting any younger so it will be a battle between Boateng , Richards and Boyata for in years to come to play with Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.