Boyata

Shay Facey should get a chance in the replay. So should Emyr Hughes and Lopes. Boyata and Garcia totally exposed at this level. Nastasic making errors from first to last ( gone backwards since his first season).

Him and Clichy at the fullback positions did pretty much cripple any attacking we might have done today. About as dangerous as a wet fart and a really stupid sending off. In his defence, he's not a RB, but he couldn't even pass the ball to our players

greasedupdeafguy said:
Not his fault, clearly out of his depth especially at RB. Poor by Pellegrini, even I knew we would have no width by starting him and Clichy at full back.
Course it's his fault. I'm the worst player ever but I know if I go in like he did the second time,I'm fucked. That's got nothing to do with being out of my depth,mots just common sense not to go in like that. His red was his fault and his fault alone.

whp.blue said:
I for one hope this is the last time he is ever picked for the first team

he is clearly not good enough and I don't think he ever will be

Thank you for stating the bloody obvious.

Do we really need a thread to destroy the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.