Boyata

Whatever faith I had left in his ability has gone after witnessing that shambles. Needlessly got sent off which could've so easily cost us the game, if City have any sense they won't be looking to renew this lads contract.

Truly awful, lets hope we strengthen in transfer window, cos Richards is to injury prone

Its as it looks. Reserve centre back who is not good enough or even close to being good enough for our level being asked to play in a position he is not used to. Need a new right back as cover/competion for Zabs and ship him out and Richards.
Very very harsh 1st yellow but brainless for the 2nd. Makes Lescott look like Messi with the ball at his feet also. Up there with Garcia for the amount of times he gave the ball away today

dont want to restate the obvious that he was a bit rubbish but one thing was really odd; on about 4 occasions, maybe 5, he sort of looks at the ball for nearly a second before deciding what to do or to go for it. It cant be reactions, it's way beyond a natural reaction time (surely??!) so it must be some sort of nerves or indecision? either way it makes him look like a total amateur.

Out of contract in the summer don't expect him to get another. Terrible red card knew he was on a yellow no need to do what he did pure and simple. As for the replay the players who got us in this mess will have to dig us out, in terms of fixtures if Aguero, Richards and Jovetic (fingers crossed) are fit it will provide some game time for them to get up to speed.

Cut him slack tho, he know's he is out of depth at RB and there is not much he can do about it. I bet you it most be one of the saddest things to hear his inner dialogue right know.

Pigeonho said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Not his fault, clearly out of his depth especially at RB. Poor by Pellegrini, even I knew we would have no width by starting him and Clichy at full back.
Course it's his fault. I'm the worst player ever but I know if I go in like he did the second time,I'm fucked. That's got nothing to do with being out of my depth,mots just common sense not to go in like that. His red was his fault and his fault alone.
I was meaning just his general performance. Hes been crap for the EDS when hes played for them. Disaster waiting to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.