Boyata

Not his fault, if I thought he tried hard because chances are limited then I would understand, but I just don't think he is talented enough for a rising team like City!

kanovic said:
chicagoblues said:
kanovic said:
Righttttttttt it's the managers fault he made the most stupid tackle. Who was he going to put zaba? And if he got injured you would be saying why did he put zaba in.. The player should have taken more care the player was going no where yet he felt the need to make a tackle
NO Jimmy can play as RB not just Zaba .Yup and partly the manager is responsible for not taking imitative like any other manger who is equally responsible .
Did you watch the game? Milner was in midfield
Yes I did watch the game and I hope you did the same.
A young inexperienced player ,playing out of position with persistent foul gets booked.The whole world could see the red card written all over.

chicagoblues said:
kanovic said:
chicagoblues said:
NO Jimmy can play as RB not just Zaba .Yup and partly the manager is responsible for not taking imitative like any other manger who is equally responsible .
Did you watch the game? Milner was in midfield
Yes I did watch the game and I hope you did the same.
A young inexperienced player ,playing out of position with persistent foul gets booked.The whole world could see the red card written all over.

Pellers should have made the same switch he made a week back. Navas for Boyata with Milner moving to RB.

Stoned Rose said:
Pathetic red card.

This kid has shown over the last few games he's an average defender and offers nothing in an attacking sense.

The gulf between him and Zabaleta is enormous.

Defo wont be here next season.

Zabaleta has developed into one of the best RBs in the land. I certainly hope that the gulf is enormous considering Boyata IS NOT A RB.

I bet Zabs is a better RB then Hart as well.

Some of the comments on this thread are disgraceful. How in the world do you call yourselves Blues. Shame...he is a kid that got fucked over by Mancini and Bolton. Bet he is counting the days to leave City behind. He will be a starting CB in a top 5 league in no time.

FrancoisToure said:
Stoned Rose said:
Pathetic red card.

This kid has shown over the last few games he's an average defender and offers nothing in an attacking sense.

The gulf between him and Zabaleta is enormous.

Defo wont be here next season.

Zabaleta has developed into one of the best RBs in the land. I certainly hope that the gulf is enormous considering Boyata IS NOT A RB.

I bet Zabs is a better RB then Hart as well.

Some of the comments on this thread are disgraceful. How in the world do you call yourselves Blues. Shame...he is a kid that got fucked over by Mancini and Bolton. Bet he is counting the days to leave City behind. He will be a starting CB in a top 5 league in no time.
Don't forget Twente. Is there a pattern emerging?

He's never quite developed the intelligence to play as a fullback. I'm just not sure if playing here will help him with his career. In 5 years time he could be a starting CB for a team like Stoke or Newcastle. I just don't see him becoming an elite player like Kompany or even Nastasic.

It's not a knock against him at all. He's a very capable footballer.

Was afraid we'd start with him and Milner losing our width but with Navas in front of him he did all right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.