Boycott MOTD

mcfcirlam

I apologise if you dont have Sky but if you do I think we should boycott Match of the Day.
Have they forgot we are still champions, we win 4 v 0 and we have to wait for more than one hour for the highlights.
I am watching Goals on Sunday right now and we are second game in with extended highlights.
It goes to show that the BBC have no respect for us.
I hope we score 6 at the swamp next week and do the same at Wembley the week after.
Can you imagine if we clawed back the 15 points, which is highly unlikely.
Would we move up the viewing order then??.

With the league done and dusted before April they are well within their rights to focus on the CL places and the interesting fight for survival down the bottom.
We've not earnt the right to be treated as anything other than an also ran in my opinion

Sorry , my first line is apologising if you dont have Sky , so you dont have the choice.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
With the league done and dusted before April they are well within their rights to focus on the CL places and the interesting fight for survival down the bottom.
We've not earnt the right to be treated as anything other than an also ran in my opinion

I'd agree with that but we've been down the pecking order for most of the season on MOTD.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
eh?

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Seeing as we were only 4 points ahead of the 3rd place team before KO you'd imagine that City's match would fall into that category.

lancs blue said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Seeing as we were only 4 points ahead of the 3rd place team before KO you'd imagine that City's match would fall into that category.
no mate, we're "also rans"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.