Boycott MOTD

We still have to pay for it though.

Hansen will always hate us, he grew up a rag and played for liverpool.

We would have been on earlier but they bumped up sunderland on first due to mardy o'neil getting the boot.

The original running order had united on after us...

Make of that what you will.

Who cares? Just wait for the highlights to come on the City website.

First thing we need to do is to cut out the inconsistencies that we show from game to game and stop givin' them the ammunition to have a go at us .....

whilst second place is commendable , it will never be good enough for those who sit and judge on MOTD.

Not a thread you want me saying that Match.Of.The.Day.2013.03.30.720p.HDTV.x264-P2P is on the ftp for those who want it :)

Download it and simply skip the crap and watch the bits you want :)

I stopped watching this crass programme at the start of the season. I want to watch FOOTBALL not listen to a load of shite. The programme lasts long enough for mosty matches to be covered for at least 15 minutes, and particularly on a Sunday night when two or three games have been played, we could see much more of the play instead of listening to that creeping twat sucking up to his guests for half the programme. Sack the lot of the fuckers I say, show the games and players and mangers interviews and move on to the next match. Simple.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
With the league done and dusted before April they are well within their rights to focus on the CL places and the interesting fight for survival down the bottom.
We've not earnt the right to be treated as anything other than an also ran in my opinion

Are we not in a CL place ??

BlueMo' said:
I boycotted it a while ago.

Me too, I can't stand that bald Chinese guy who keeps yappin' on about The Barcodes. Made an exception today 'cos I was just checking to see if the telly clock needed changing(!!!) and it just came on when we were coming out of the tunnel so I stayed. Wasn't long before the idiot commentator, Jonathon Pee-Arse I think, was dribbling over anything The Toons did. He must have wet himself when Pisse hit the post, and then, after the clearest Zola-cum-Mancini backheel from Vinny, the bastard declares it was a deflection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.