Boycott MOTD

5 years ago we used to moan that United would be on first purely because they were champions. Now we're there, we're being very pompous and arrogant, using the "champions" excuse that we used to hate? Come on, blues are better than that. Paranoia and hypocrisy doesn't suit you mate.

Perhaps I am being selfish, but thank god we were not on 1st, 2nd or 3rd last night or I would have missed it!

I always thought the match showin' sequence was done alphabetically on MOTD ..... and as the rags are c~nts , they'd be shown third , just after Arsenal and Aston Villa !

mcfcirlam said:
I apologise if you dont have Sky but if you do I think we should boycott Match of the Day.
Have they forgot we are still champions, we win 4 v 0 and we have to wait for more than one hour for the highlights.
I am watching Goals on Sunday right now and we are second game in with extended highlights.
It goes to show that the BBC have no respect for us.
I hope we score 6 at the swamp next week and do the same at Wembley the week after.
Can you imagine if we clawed back the 15 points, which is highly unlikely.
Would we move up the viewing order then??.

Seriously - WHO GIVES A FUCK?

I am more pissed of that nearly every Liverpool match is shown live and we feature far less than them in general coverage. BBC web site is obsessed with them. Liverpool for Fks sake. Not even also rans.

It's more the fact that the earlier games that are shown in the program contain more of the game don't they? Now I get why the Sunderland game was moved as O'Neill had been sacked, but as the game appeared to be wank (from the extended highlights) surely it would have been better to have shown Southampton/Chelsea first regardless of O'Neill getting the chop? Surely him being sacked shouldn't mean a poor game goes first with extended "punditry" of how well Carrick had played?

I record it now anyway and fast forward through anything the so called pundits have to say as it's all bollocks and normally can guess it during the highlights reel what there going to talk about. Spurs won 2-1 with Bale getting an assist and scoring a good goal, so I'm guessing they spoke about how good Bale is? Man they really earn there excessive wage paid for by tax payers.... twats!

mcfcirlam said:
I apologise if you dont have Sky but if you do I think we should boycott Match of the Day.
Have they forgot we are still champions, we win 4 v 0 and we have to wait for more than one hour for the highlights.
I am watching Goals on Sunday right now and we are second game in with extended highlights.
It goes to show that the BBC have no respect for us.
I hope we score 6 at the swamp next week and do the same at Wembley the week after.
Can you imagine if we clawed back the 15 points, which is highly unlikely.
Would we move up the viewing order then??.

Just because we are current Champions does not give us a divine right to be on First, second etc.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
DD said:
Does it really matter what order they show it in?

^^^^
This all day long.
Who really gives a flying one,as long as we're on?
Boycotting the programme in a hissy fit of paranoia serves no purpose whatsoever.

Got to agree. It must be good to have nothing but this sort of meaningless bollocks to worry about though.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
5 years ago we used to moan that United would be on first purely because they were champions. Now we're there, we're being very pompous and arrogant, using the "champions" excuse that we used to hate? Come on, blues are better than that. Paranoia and hypocrisy doesn't suit you mate.
but the point is that utd are usually always in the first three games regardless of who they play or what score it ends up. MATCH OF THE DAY's match order should be dictated by relevance of games/incidents rather than just favouring games involving utd, chelsea, arsenal and liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.