Boycott the M*rror

Would it be ok to post a picture with a link to the article embedded? Not sure this is possible with the forum software, but worth looking into?

Re Ric's copyright thread, let's not post links either and give the cunts advertising revenue, there's nothing in that paper worth reading anyway.

Agreed the shit they have printed Lately is a disgrace and I won't click on their stories anyway.

Well, I'm certainly going to be taking heed of this warning and not pasting any Mirror articles on Bluemoon. Of course that will mainly be because I'll be going absolutely nowhere near the Mirror's website for the rest of my life. Huge corporations bullying "the little man2 in this way really pisses me off. I'd suggest that this "warning" has probably been issued to more websites than just Bluemoon, and was probably part of a concerted effort/organised process by Trinity Mirror to stamp this pasting action out. As there's clearly going to be someone from the Mirror group who ends up being tasked to read Bluemoon to see if we've adhered to their warning, and this thread will no doubt end up on their viewing list, I think it's only fair to say that I find your behaviour despicable and might I also humbly suggest that this threat you've issued will likely come back and bite you. Football fans are a tribal bunch, if you attack them they will defend themselves. Whatever advert revenue you believed you were losing by article pasting I'd suggest you'll now be losing a hell of a lot more by the collective boycotting of any and all Mirror articles by the many thousands of members Bluemoon (and the other websites you've likely targeted) are frequented by.

Congratulations. You bunch of phalluses.

Agreed parasites

Google Blocksite or click on this link. It works like an ad blocker but prevents you from accidentally being redirected to disreputable sites like The Mirror

Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/blocksite/
Chrome
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/block-site/eiimnmioipafcokbfikbljfdeojpcgbh?hl=en

You just have to add The Mirror's URL to the block list and voila

Can the forum do this automatically as most people won't follow those steps

Instead of sitting on our arses and moaning in here, we really should be highlighting this and making them look like the pricks they are. Facebook, Twitter, press, blogs, etc. i suggest a Twitter hashtag of #Mirrorwankers unless anyone's got a better one. I've got some contacts at The Mail, who hate The Mirror so I'll let them know. Journos read this site anyway so they'll presumably be aware of it.

They are strictly within their legal rights of course but the big guy bullying the little guy never plays well. They make us look like shit, let's do the same to them. Let's find out if other sites are affected or it's just us. If it turns out it's just us then we can really go to town on them.

With reciprocal respect, I'll stick to what I'm demonstrably better all that I survey: having bollocks made of steel.

I caveated what I said by stating that I wasn't speaking for Ric, so his partiular PG situation is completely irrelevant.

What I said, and what I stand by, is what I'd do, even if I was PG'd up to the max. Having met me, knowing my career history, my levels of self-belief and what it's taken to deliver me to where I am today, I'm surprised at your inability to accept what I'm saying about my own perspective on this.

I only fear those that I respect. I do not respect anyone associated with the Mirror Group,
No-one can doubt your bollocks of steel.

However, I'll stick to being Safe Sid from the Chancery Division and would advise Ric accordingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.