Boycott the M*rror

I thought this as well.

UK copyright laws are about 200 years old so I wouldn't count on it. However iirc Bluemoon is a USA hosted site and the M*rror would have to take action under US law as technically the alleged copyright infringement would have taken place inside United States jurisdiction.

UK copyright laws are about 200 years old so I wouldn't count on it. However iirc Bluemoon is a USA hosted site and the M*rror would have to take action under US law as technically the alleged copyright infringement would have taken place inside United States jurisdiction.
U.S. Copyright laws are strict, compared to the UK. To be honest we get away with murder on here.

Was it the Mirror that ran the article which took the piss after we had played Mansfield in the auto glass windscreens trophy and then compared our crowd to that of the rags in the champions league the following evening?

Even when we were shit they hated us and could not wait to stick the boot in. It must be killing them now we are good.
Right on brother. This was the last time I paid any attention to this pathetic piece of shite. An absolute waste of shredded tree. Fuck 'em.

Yes, correct and a Blue gave the Mirror reporter at the time a straightener at the back of the Main Stand before the next home game at Maine Road.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.