Bradford City thread

I was in the Bradford main stand .got tickets off Bradford supporters club who we beat 11-1 on a boggy pitch in west York's on the morning of the game.i couldn't help myself at final whistle and carried out my 1st ever pitch invasion..

Watching the highlights footage I never realised what a brilliant, scintillating counter attack led to Morleys goal,Cooperman starting proceedings with Moulden dropping deep,using great vision to send White at full speed down the left before Tricky Trev met his cross at the far post.
A brilliant goal.
I was also in the bradford main stand . I was 14/15 and keeping my head down, as you did.
Neednt have worried, when tricky trev slid in half the stand went up.

I was also in the bradford main stand . I was 14/15 and keeping my head down, as you did.
Neednt have worried, when tricky trev slid in half the stand went up.
Reminded me of going to Stamford bridge earlier in the season,no away fans allowed( Boro rioted there end of prev season) had tickets in their big Fuck off west stand...kept quiet as our 1st two went in but loads of Blues stood up when Moulden iirc smashed the 3rd.

The Bantams lost to National League side, Chesterfield, 0-3 today.

And they land back on earth with a resounding bump. Maybe not the worst thing that could have happened, after a mainly positive pre-season.

It will leave Hughes with plenty to ponder before kick-off next week.

The Bantams lost to National League side, Chesterfield, 0-3 today.

And they land back on earth with a resounding bump. Maybe not the worst thing that could have happened, after a mainly positive pre-season.

It will leave Hughes with plenty to ponder before kick-off next week.
Never take notice of pre season results we beat championship Sunderland 2-0 midweek only to get beat badly yesterday which shows that pre season is all about fitness.............. how we get on next season well god knows we are very optimistic this time like the other 4 seasons we have been down here you can never fathom us out ............... just roll on next week expecting a gate of 18k for our game against Donny so onwards and upwards

Never take notice of pre season results we beat championship Sunderland 2-0 midweek only to get beat badly yesterday which shows that pre season is all about fitness.............. how we get on next season well god knows we are very optimistic this time like the other 4 seasons we have been down here you can never fathom us out ............... just roll on next week expecting a gate of 18k for our game against Donny so onwards and upwards
Lovely.

Just when I’m trying to get home from work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.