Bradford Inn, Bradford Road

chaddblue

Anyone drink in there when we're at home? What's it like?

Looking for a new boozer cos of the sad demise of the Kippax pub

Looks like the kind of place you might get stabbed, so not tried it yet

Barcon said:
nelsons willie said:
Barcon said:
Is the Bull still down the bottom of Briscoe lane?
Newton heath end?ive been here 3 years and never heard of it

Across from the abattoir, was my Grandads local (after he got barred from the Pheonix).
Probably long gone.
yeah mate dont recall seeing a pub there. phoenix is closed now. turned into flats i think.

nelsons willie said:
Barcon said:
nelsons willie said:
Newton heath end?ive been here 3 years and never heard of it

Across from the abattoir, was my Grandads local (after he got barred from the Pheonix).
Probably long gone.
yeah mate dont recall seeing a pub there. phoenix is closed now. turned into flats i think.

You're joking? At the corner of Scotland all rd and Briscoe lane?

Barcon said:
nelsons willie said:
Barcon said:
Probably long gone.

Yup. about a year ago. i go in the horseshoe and the landlady had the phoenix (dionne) not sure how you spell her name.

Barcon said:
nelsons willie said:
Barcon said:
Probably long gone.

Phoenix, my local for years, even went into the old one. Pass it going to the match, hadn't noticed it being used as flats !

remember arthur mann said:
Barcon said:
nelsons willie said:

Phoenix, my local for years, even went into the old one. Pass it going to the match, hadn't noticed it being used as flats !
My daughter lived round the corner from there. ive been in my flat 3 years. i know it was open about 14 months or so ago. when i mentioned my girl lived near the phoenix to my present landlady she said it was shut and they were going to turn it into flats. i'll have a look next time im up at the pet shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.