Bradford Inn, Bradford Road

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
So that's every pub / ex pub in Newton Heath sorted..........
Anyone got any info on the Bradford for the OP? ;)
Talking to a chap this afternoon re the Bradford, said that's the place to go for a brick on the back of the head !!!
Have you still got the Cheers bar in Boston ?

remember arthur mann said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Talking to a chap this afternoon re the Bradford, said that's the place to go for a brick on the back of the head !!!
Have you still got the Cheers bar in Boston ?

I think so, never been on the tourist trail!
The bar that is the front door to the one in the series is just that - the front door! You go downstairs and there is a bar that looks nothing like the one on TV and charges the earth for the privilege of being in a bar that looks nothing like the one on TV!
Then there is another Bar (outdoor) near the main tourist market (forget it's name) which has cardboard cut outs of the stars. Passed it a few times, never felt the urge to go in.

Nightmare Walking said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Its a rag pub.

Got there in the end lol. Cheers, looks like its city square for the forseeable in that case

Nightmare Walking said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Its a rag pub.

So's Wardie !

Wardie a rag? Was never one when I was at school with him, or when he drank in our old local The Robin Hood .... Always a Blue then ...

Not a decent pub left in my old town of Newton Eefff now .... Railway, technically Clayton Bridge was decent for Boddies a hundred years ago, but Rag central ...... Nelson is 'ok', but shite beer .....

MCFCTrick said:
Nightmare Walking said:
Its a rag pub.

So's Wardie !

Wardie a rag? Was never one when I was at school with him, or when he drank in our old local The Robin Hood .... Always a Blue then ...

Not a decent pub left in my old town of Newton Eefff now .... Railway, technically Clayton Bridge was decent for Boddies a hundred years ago, but Rag central ...... Nelson is 'ok', but shite beer .....
Right I'll check it out, maybe it's his misses that's a rag !

The Windmill in Failsworth would be the best bet really for lads coming from that side. Any pubs nearer the ground tend to be full of rags.
Does not bother me but I could imagine them not to be ro peoples tastes if they were not from the area.

Barcon said:
Good to see the windmill still up and running. Is the eight bells still going?

Windmill full of skanks and drugs last I heard ..... Eight Bells opens and closes often, not sure of it's current status ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.