Bradley Lowery RIP x

Possibly. The thing about the personal assistant doesn't come across particularly well, to be honest. As for leaving West Ham after they dropped, Hammers fans would be pissed off with that. As for fans of other clubs? I'm not sure. At the end of the day, he's a professional footballer, and if the opportunity to keep playing in the top flight arises, a lot of player would do the same. Moreso if they have no lifelong affection to the club.
Mate I absolutely agree. I've never thought anything about his transfer request but we've seen first hand what football fans can be like when the sun tells them that something is wrong with Raheem Sterling.

The morning in work when I saw the picture of Bradley asleep cuddling Defoe melted me and I had to go for a breather.

Mate I absolutely agree. I've never thought anything about his transfer request but we've seen first hand what football fans can be like when the sun tells them that something is wrong with Raheem Sterling.

The morning in work when I saw the picture of Bradley asleep cuddling Defoe melted me and I had to go for a breather.
See the press conference he did yesterday (think it was yesterday anyway) when he was talking about the little fella. It was a tough watch.

I know where you are coming from Tom. It's highly unlikely a stand will be named after the poor lad but it only took me a couple of minutes and I think it might give a crumb of comfort to his family to know that people throughout the country are thinking of them.

Of course and if it happened there wouldn't be riots. He has touched the footballing world and is such a horrible thing even for everyone to go through let alone his family. Just begs the question of who deserves it more than others. I'd imagine many Sunderland fans have passed that have loved the club. He won't be forgotten whatever is decided to celebrate his life.

It's been a tough few months following this story. I appreciate that there will be many parents with young children in similar situations but fuck me, every time I see his little face I find it hard not to tear up. RIP little man x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.