Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Heard a lot of good things about this kid, haven't seen him play though, only highlights. What are peoples thought on this kid, will he make it ?

i wonder if this is who Borrell is talking about "former Liverpool academy head coach Rodolfo Borrell, has told the board that there are a number of real jewels, some of whom will become available to the first team in two to three years.

He's a terrific prospect mate,thats why there is already a 3 page thread on him
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=305493&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=305493&start=20</a>

please use the search button,or just have a ganders down the page.....this is a great sub forum and it can stay that way if people keep it 'tidy'

cheers.

Bloody hell sorry mate. I'm sure a mod could merge this with the other one I didn't see

boothy_ said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I can see a few posters on here rate him highly but its the first I've heard of him in all honesty! Will try and look out for him. Im aware that the likes of brahim, angelino, manu garcia etc seem to have a chance of making it but I've never really noticed much talk about this lad, has he come out of the blue a bit, do city seem to keep him a bit low key or have I just not noticed him?

Yeah he looks like a talent, was fantastic for the u18s last season, hes very direct and seems to glide past players with ease. A lot of posters will mention players like Garcia Brahim etc because they are the big money foreign signings, so naturally they have more hype around them. So our english lads dont get talked about as much, which is unfair really. Might be why you haven't noticed him. Plenty of talent though in the academy though so hopefully we will start to see more getting closer to the first team

Thanks for the info mate

boothy_ said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I can see a few posters on here rate him highly but its the first I've heard of him in all honesty! Will try and look out for him. Im aware that the likes of brahim, angelino, manu garcia etc seem to have a chance of making it but I've never really noticed much talk about this lad, has he come out of the blue a bit, do city seem to keep him a bit low key or have I just not noticed him?

Yeah he looks like a talent, was fantastic for the u18s last season, hes very direct and seems to glide past players with ease. A lot of posters will mention players like Garcia Brahim etc because they are the big money foreign signings, so naturally they have more hype around them. So our english lads dont get talked about as much, which is unfair really. Might be why you haven't noticed him. Plenty of talent though in the academy though so hopefully we will start to see more getting closer to the first team
That would be skipping a step. He is not even a regular in the EDS yet, but looks like he is getting there!

squirtyflower said:
FantasyIreland said:
Johnson quick? not especially as I remember,its probably one of the reasons he was limited.

Anyway,Barker is definitely quicker,probably as tricky,and certainly more industrious.....which is excellent news for us.
i certainly don't remember Johnson as being quick, has an odd gait which used up too much energy to get real speed

Quick to the bar, allegedly

Sounds like he scored another fine individual goal in the EDS game v Fulham. It's very exciting to have a young player coming through the ranks who can offer something different, in that he can glide past players with his excellent dribbling skills.

By the way a great effort by the EDS lads considering the number of players we have out on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.